Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
HR/FINANCE ASSISTANT – new position
Main Responsibilities of the position
As a member of the HR team, he/she will be responsible for administrative management of international staff in collaboration with the logistics department, headquarter in Paris and local authorities. The administration assistant in particular, he/she will be in charge of the following tasks (non-exhaustive):
- International staff arrivals and departures : flight ticket management, welcoming, organizing briefings and debriefings , cash box management for perdiem, updating Excel movement plan
- Follow-up of visa and coordination to Gaza issues, including Excel follow-up
- Logistics management : organising car movements and accommodation for international staff
- Capitalization : writing or updating procedures, archiving expat files, providing statistics
- Direct supervision of 2 domestic staff;
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education : Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
Experience : Similar experience or as admin assistant in an international context (minimum 2 years)
Language : Fluent Arabic, English and Hebrew mandatory (written and spoken)
Competencies : Very good organizational skills, and capable of dealing with a lot of tasks at the same time
Experience in dealing with authorities would be an asset.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel …)
Personal qualities: Stress-resistance; good communication and negotiation skills;
Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Availability for emergencies and contacts with some partners out of working hours
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page)
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Scan of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position
- Scan of your ID
Send your application by e-mail only to: [email protected] before 25/11/2018– 3pm
Please, pay attention to clearly identify your application by indicating in the subject : LO_surname_ name
Only successful applicants will be called for the written test.
No telephone inquiries please