The Human Resources Coordinator will contribute to PCRF by managing people as the most important asset and a key driver behind its success.
The Human Resource Coordinator will maintain and enhance PCRF human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, regulatory compliance, programs, and practices. S/he will be responsible for the overall personnel morale at PCRF.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by directing the administrative functions of the HR department. Job duties include recruitment and selection, planning and development, compensation and evaluations, training and development, employee benefits and incentives, compliance, terminations, and career assistance. Implementing the PCRF’s HR Manual with the staff is also essential. The HR Coordinator will report to the VPO.
Planning & Development
■ Participate in the identification, development, and execution of PCRF objectives. The participation of the HR Coordinator will allow him/her to gain a profound understanding of PCRF activities needed to aid in its sustainable growth.
■ Lead change initiatives at PCRF. The HR coordinator will help management to make the connection between change initiatives and strategic needs to minimize change resistance and employees’ unrest.
■ Lead the preparation and update of the HR and Staff Orientation manuals frequently and as needed.
■ Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
■ Lead the preparation of human resources budget.
■ Lead staff orientation on HR policies and procedures.
■ Create a positive workplace culture by encouraging positive thinking and collaboration.
■ Lead employee-to-employee mediation and facilitation.
■ Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
■ Write job descriptions and analyzes job duties.
■ Maintain historical human resource records by keeping past and current records.
Recruitment & Selection
■ Find and attract the right people for open positions. The HR Coordinator will prepare and place employment advertisements, screens and interviews applicants, run background checks, and recommends qualified candidates for positions.
■ Lead the process of new hire orientation in close cooperation and collaboration with management and senior personnel.
■ Lead the satisfactory completion of the probation period process in close coordination and cooperation with departments’ heads.
■ Perform job evaluations and job analyses.
■ Administer pre-employment tests.
■ Lead the negotiation of contracts and agreements.
Employee Benefits & Incentives
■ Research and analyze benefits programs and trends, and implement plans based on PCRF needs and budget.
■ Communicate benefit programs to employees so they understand and take advantage of those programs.
■ Implement strategies to keep employees motivated. This may include organizing and coordinating incentive programs such as awards, prizes, gifts, bonuses, contests, promotions, and staff parties.
■ Assess how PCRF policies affect employee motivation and make recommendations for change.
Compensation & Evaluations
■ Establish performance evaluation systems that enable managers and supervisors to successfully conduct reviews and give merit increases.
■ Oversee and manage a performance evaluation system that drives high performance.
■ Conduct and analyze compensation surveys.
■ Identify satisfactory compensation and benefits as ways to attract ideal candidates.
■ Identify employee pay grades in alignment with PCRF salary scale, job description and relevant years of experience.
■ Lead annual performance appraisals and ensure supervisors and staff comprehension of the process.
■ Oversee employee relations work.
Training & Development
■ Support current and future organizational needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
■ Establish and administers on-the-job and off-the-job training programs so employees obtain the knowledge and skills needed to properly execute their duties (career assistance).
■ Establish a training evaluation system/tool that enable managers and supervisors to successfully identify areas for improvement.
■ Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training supervisors to coach and discipline employees; scheduling calls with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees.
■ Identify and provide resources including workshops and seminars to foster employee development.
■ Develop customized training materials for behavioral and operations related matters to increase job satisfaction and motivation.
■ Handle employee grievances in a fair and legal manner.
- Ensure that PCRF satisfies employment laws across countries including, but not limited to, new hire reporting, employee classification, record-keeping, health and safety, workers’ compensation, wages and hours, employee benefits, paycheck deductions, employee attendance and conduct, and discrimination.
- Develop and communicate written and formal procedures that pertain to employment and human resources issues.
- Ensure that all staff files are complete and up to date on a regular basis.
- Conduct investigations and maintain records.
- Advise management on labor law interpretation.
- Prepare government reports as to remain in compliance.
- Oversee employee terminations.
- Conduct exit interviews and inform terminated employees of their rights to certain benefits.
- Give employees the appropriate notice and follow the appropriate procedure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business or Communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven related working experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Palestinian labor law and HR leading practices.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and evaluation skills.
- Proficiency in relationship management.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- A strong code of ethics.
- Leadership skills.
- Cultural, gender and global awareness.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Working with an NGO and in multicultural environments is a plus.
Communication & Teamwork
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mediation and consultation expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic with a very good command of English.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Accurately prepare written correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional across languages.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Dress and speaks in a professional and polite manner to all volunteers, staff, beneficiaries and other partners.
- No political or religious actions on personal social media or within working hours that violate the ethics or values of the PCRF are permitted.
Interested Candidates from Ramallah and Al-Bireh only are welcome to send their CV’s on:
no later than March 17, 2019