HR Assistant for maternity cover
MSF - Belgium
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 HR assistant for maternity replacement to join our project in Gaza. She/he will be responsible for executing all administrative- and HR related tasks.
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of the monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with the MSF internal regulations
- Preparing employment contracts and supportive documents in accordance to legal requirements
- Maintaining and updating the HR database and staff files
- Participate and translate in meetings and consultations
- Supervise domestic staff
- Preparing monthly and quarterly orders for the HR department
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: University degree in Administration or HR management is essential; English certificate is desirable
Language: Arabic & English is essential
Experience: Min. 2 year of working administrative position is essential; experience working in INGO is desirable
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected] , no hard copies.
Please write HR assistant – MSF-Belgium on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Thursday, 2nd of January 2020 at 2PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.