Areas of Responsibility:
- Implements policies, procedures, rules and regulations pertaining to compensation, benefits and payroll in accordance with the approved HR rules.
- Performs various personnel functions such as, end of service benefits, clarifications, annual vacations warnings and prepares and renews contracts.
- Coordinates all recruitment activities including the development of internal/external job postings and job ads; reviews job descriptions and makes recommendations, prescreens resumes, coordinates the interview process.
- Coordinating and setting-up training classes or meetings.
- Assists with new employee orientation processes as needed for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes.
- Communicates with employees, departments, administrators for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment, personnel records and/or labor relations and related legal requirements.
- Prepare and communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals, receive, verify the forms.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records up to date for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with established guidelines.
- Conducts orientation presentation for the new staff.
- Executes all transactions that are related to employees on HRMS.
- Track the attendance of all staff as PalGaz requirements and prepares periodic reports for attendance and vacations.
- Preparation of monthly salaries as PalGaz requirements.
- Conducts the health insurance contract and all transactions (addition and cancellation), employee compensation claims.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets and reports.
- Maintain GM’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
Attend meetings and keep minutes
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in related field (Human Resources, Business administration, Human sciences…etc)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in human resources.
Knowledge of Procurement and Administrative Management.
Knowledge in human resources fundamentals and practices.
Knowledge and experience in Palestinian Labour law.
Good command of the English language.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their resumes to the following email address [email protected] No later than 28th February, 2021 and indicate “HR and Admin Officer” in the subject line as well.