WeWorld-GVC (WW-GVC) is an independent Italian organization emerged from the union between GVC NGO (constituted in Bologna in 1971) and WeWorld (founded in Milan in 1999), with the aim of increasing the impact of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid projects in 29 countries, including Italy.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies): preparing, collecting and scanning supporting documents related to local staff (i.e. collection of timesheets, annual leave, sick leave and any other relevant issue, and reports and follow up the coordination between Ramallah Office and sub offices);
- Prepare payroll by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc);
- Prepare and revise where necessary staff contracts/amendments;
- Follow-up with employees’ requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations;
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
- Ensure that the income tax obligations are met; for local staff and service contract
- Supervise and ensure compliance of contracts regarding health insurance, work insurance, and non-financial employee benefit
- Provide information to the staff regarding conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, privileges and entitlements under WW-GVC Rules and Regulations;
- Monitor staff compliance with WW-GVC rules and regulations and Palestinian Labor law;
- Archiving of HR and Log folders (both electronic and hard copy)
- Participate in recruitment processes (recruitment notice, interviews, invitation to technical tests, and publication of results.
- Follow up WB staff permits and Expats Visas in coordination and under the supervision of the Security Officer
- Respect security rules in coordination with the Deputy Finance Manager
- Systematically update the cashbooks related to Ramallah Office as well as the corresponding Excel spreadsheets.
- Do the cash inventory weekly and at the end of the month, and send it to the DFM
- Prepare / consolidate the cash flow forecast and send it to the DFM
- Ensure that financial supporting documents provided by the staff are compliant with the Administration requirements and are given with a receipt of the payment.
- Tracking and preparation of the payment authorization for the monthly running cost bills (e.g. Car rental, fuel, Jawwal etc.)
- Responsible for updating the archive on a monthly basis in coordination with DFM, both for projects and general administration tasks.
- WW-GVC focal point for service suppliers, office owner, and everyone involved in all level of the project implementation for the coordination office in Ramallah;
- Follow up with the MOF regarding the VAT request and Vat exemption for the projects and suppliers.
- Ensure the smooth organization of tax exemption for WW-GVC projects and activities requested by PMs & Local administrators.
- Support Country Representative with the preparation of documents if requested.
- Purchase stationary, consumables goods and any other item needed for the good functioning of the office
Perform any other duty required by the Line Manager or the Country Representative
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant fields;
- NGO experience and knowledge of donor requirements is an asset;
- Valid Driving license; ability to move throughout all WB;
- Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent English (oral and written)