Tasks and Responsibilities
Human Resource Management
· Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies): preparing, collecting and scanning supporting documents related to local staff (i.e. collection of timesheets, annual leave, sick leave and any other relevant issue, and reports and follow up the coordination between Ramallah Office and sub offices) and Maintain good filing system;
Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc);
· Prepare and revise where necessary staff contracts/amendments;
· Deal with employees’ requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations;
· Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
· Ensure that the income tax obligations are met;
· Preparation of the monthly income tax for local staff;
· Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation )supervise and ensure compliance regarding contracts, health insurance, work insurance, and non-financial employee benefit(
· Provide information to the staff regarding conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, privileges and entitlements under WW-GVC Rules and Regulations;
· Monitor staff compliance with WW-GVC rules and regulations and Palestinian Labor law;
· Folder and maintain the HR and Log folders in order (both electronic and hard copy)
· Participate in recruitment processes (recruitment notice, interviews, invitation to technical tests, and publication of results.
· Follow up WB staff permits and Expats Visas in coordination and under the supervision of the Security Officer
Petty Cash management
· Respect security rules in coordination with the Deputy Finance Manager
· Systematically update the cashbooks related to Ramallah Office as well as the corresponding Excel spreadsheets.
· Do the cash inventory weekly and at the end of the month, and send it to the DFM
· Prepare / consolidate the cash flow forecast and send it to the DFM
Running cost Invoices’ management
· Ensure that bills provided by the staff are compliant with the Administration requirements (key invoice data and corresponding translation) and are given with a receipt of the payment.
· Tracking and preparation of the payment authorization for the monthly running cost bills (e.g. Car rental, fuel, Jawwal etc.
· Assist in the documentation and archiving system on monthly bases in coordination with DFM
Administration & Coordination
· Contact WW-GVC coordination office service suppliers, office owner, and everyone involved in all level of the project implementation
· Ensure the smooth organization of tax exemption for WW-GVC projects and activities requested by PMs & Local administrators.
· Support Country Representative with the preparation of documents if requested.
Purchase & Procurement
· Follow Purchases and Ensure that WW-GVC Purchasing and Procurement Procedure is respected
· Purchase stationary, consumables goods and any other item needed for the good functioning of the office
- Perform any other duty required by the Line Manager or the Country Representative
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
· A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
· At least 2 years of experience in relevant fields;
· NGO experience and knowledge of donor requirements is an asset;
· Valid Driving license; ability to move throughout all WB;
· Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
· Excellent English (oral and written)
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to
[email protected] no later than 21/06/2020