The New Capitol Hotel is located in the Heart of Salah Al Dein Street. The Hotel is fully renovated and operational since beginning of 2019. The hotel is comprised of 70 rooms with several F&B outlets. The Hotel will mainly target the incoming pilgrimage market due to its proximity to the Holy Site in the Old City of Jerusalem. We are soliciting qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position.
- Assist in the preparation of the food for the hotel guests
- Report to the hotel chef
- Participate in the preparation of the breakfast buffet
- Assist in the preparation and service of hotel events
- Assist in cleaning up of the hotel kitchen
- Assist in compliance with the hotel code of cleanliness
- Assist in the control of the food cost
- Work closely with the hotel trainees in the kitchen
- Ensure total compliance with ministry of health regulations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A Jerusalem ID is a prerequisite. A driver’s car license is recommended for the above position.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V’s to [email protected] no later than January 20th 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.