The New Capitol Hotel is located in the Heart of Salah Al Dein Street. The Hotel is fully renovated and operational since beginning of 2019. The hotel is comprised of 71 rooms with several F&B outlets. The Hotel will mainly target the incoming pilgrimage market due to its proximity to the Holy Site in the Old City of Jerusalem. We are soliciting qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of hotel financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the hotel AR and AP reports.
- Assist in the production of the monthly financial reports.
- Follow up the recording of the receipts from the suppliers.
- Assist in the selection committee of the hotel suppliers.
- Prepare regular reports on suppliers prices.
- Follow up on the prompt payment to suppliers.
- Follow up on the collection of the hotel account receivables.
- Assist in the daily closing of the hotel cash transaction.
- Assist in the review and confirmation of the petty cash at the front desk.
- Ensure the proper filling of all financial documents.
- Participate in the preparation of the food cost report of the hotel.
- Follow up with the hotel consultant the payments of the employees retirement dues
- Follow up with the hotel auditors on their comments and observations.
- Follow up on the credit card payments.
- Prepare all the transfers and checks for payments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A Finance degree is a must with a minimum of two years experience in relevant area, preferably in a hospitality establishment. Must be a Jerusalem ID holder.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V’s to [email protected]wcapitolhotel.com no later than December 1st, 2019 with the position applied for in the email subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.