Theatre Day Productions (TDP) is a Palestinian non-profit company. TDP is an experienced provider of youth-theatre and drama services and a training organization for Palestinian children and young adults in the field of drama, expression, storytelling, and audio-visual sector.
TDP is looking to fill in a position of
Host/ Hostess of the Hub.
Period of employment
Start date: immediately after selection.
Completion date: 31 December 2019 (with a possibility of extension)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, qualifications or experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent in life experience as presented in CV and other attached documents.
Experience in running youth hub space, including handling basic admin. and procurement tasks such as petty cash and logistics.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Aware and ‘plugged in’ to emerging youth sub-culture with excellent communication skills (English and Arabic). A friendly person with fabulous social skills who will open the place and turn it on, greet people, keep hours, shopping needs, visitors, give membership cards.
- Ability and confidence to establish positive relationships with young adults and motivate them to participate in activities and events and implement their own initiatives.
- Positive attitude towards embracing challenges and change, open to experimenting and new ideas, reflective practices, and working with other organizations in a spirit of partnership.
- Networking and speaking skills to positively represent the hub in meetings and events where the stakeholders come together including the ability to give presentations about the hub in all aspects.
- Good organizational and administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint in addition to other programs connected to social medium programs and platforms.
- Good writing skills with the ability to communicate with the partners and donors and write daily reports, summaries of projects, summaries of participants, and other written material related to public relations of the hub.
- Ability to bring creative and complete ideas that can be converted into proposals.
- Commitment and ability to work irregular hours.
Interested candidates are requested to send the following:
- Letter of intent.
- Bio, with a photo of an applicant.
All above documents should be sent no later than 11:59 p.m. on 18th May 2019 to the following e-mail address:
TDP is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.