An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is inviting qualified applicants for:
Hospitalist – Internal Medicine (Adult Oncology)
- Diagnose, treat, and provide continuous care to adult oncology patients in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Prescribe medications or treatment regimens to patients in coordination with the attending physician(s).
- Order and interpret the results of laboratory and radiology tests.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families to ensure they understand their medical conditions and treatment plans.
- Admit patients for hospital stays on behalf of the attending physician(s).
- Conduct discharge planning and discharge patients.
- Coordinate patient care in coordination with the attending physician(s).
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records for patients.
- Ensure completeness and adequacy of patients’ medical records.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and clinical research projects.
- Stay current with medical advances and attend continuing education programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Adhere to hospital policies and procedures, including safety and infection control measures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution accepted by the Palestinian Medical Council.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine from an approved institution.
- Membership in the Palestinian Medical Association.
- Strong knowledge of oncology care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (Read, Write, speak).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and manage multiple patients.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and ability to document accurately.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evening, nights and weekends as well.
- Willingness to take on-call rotations (up to 15 days per month).
- Flexibility and teamwork spirit.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 04 June, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH), and everyone will be notified of the result of the employment application via email.
NNUH wishes everyone all the best in their professional endeavors.