Vitas Palestine is a for-profit company that serves as a catalyst for sustainable positive change in low- and moderate-income communities around the world, helping people to improve their housing, and economic circumstances
Vitas Palestine is seeking to hire a "Help Desk Employee", in its Head Office in Ramallah, as identified below.
What does a great Systems Help Desk do?
A great Help Desk will take advantage of the opportunity of learning from and working alongside fellow technicians utilizing many of today’s industry leading software and hardware technology solutions. The Help Desk role is a great opportunity to build a solid technical foundation from which future career advancement opportunities can occur.
Provide system maintenance and support for Vitas Palestine critical production environments through quick response, analysis, and resolution of system errors, alerts, and alarms. The Help Desk is also responsible for the successful implementation and verification of scheduled software/hardware changes assigned to the team.
- Implement and support routine utilities and scheduled maintenance activities.
- Document all actions and incident investigations into our help desk sys.
- Downloading and programming devices, servers and Windows software
- Provide support for users of all software used
- Monitor, analyze and solve problems and repair devices as needed.
- Training Vitas staff on computer programs used the in the company.
- Monitor all technological developments that will enhance Vitas work
- Constant check of all devices used in the institution
- Monitoring that all services are working properly and document the monitoring process.
- Installation and management of antivirus
- Reporting the usage of computers and any other devices
- Provide IT Support to company staff through authorized channels or in person for IT and Network and communication issues.
- Managing network and systems security privacy using policies through firewalls, network configurations, VPN access, Antivirus and antimalware.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What we look for/who would prosper in this role?
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development and Engineering
- Minimum 2 year experience, Windows servers, Cisco, Fortinet Firewalls , VMWARE,
- A dependable, self-motivated individual who has an interest in enterprise technology solutions
- Team oriented individual who works well with others to deliver results under minimal supervision
- The successful candidate will possess a good work ethic with the ability to assess and prioritize competing workload drivers
- Proficient in technical writing, speaking, and problem solving
- Desire to step into a beginner role within the Technology organization, and through multiple opportunities, continuously grow individual talent and technical capabilities in many of today’s leading technology solutions.
Desirable Technical Capabilities:
- Server and Networking Technologies
- Microsoft Windows
- Fortinet Networking
- Linux is plus
Fluent in both Arabic and English, in both speaking and writing.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch!
Interested & qualified are kindly asked to send their most updated CV to the following email: [email protected], later than end of working day Sunday, 18/09/2022, indicating "Help Desk Employee" in the subject line.
*Please note that if your application is progressed, you may be asked to complete an individual interview in our Head office
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.