Amideast’s Hebron Program Assistant is based at the organization’s office in Hebron, with travel in the West Bank and to East Jerusalem as needed.
The Hebron Program Assistant is responsible for providing a variety of client services and handling administration tasks that support clients, beneficiaries, and staff. The Hebron Program Assistant will assist the Hebron Program Coordinator with management and growth of the English Language and Training program portfolio in Hebron.
The employee will report to and receive general supervision, administrative guidance, and day-to-day supervision from the Hebron Program Coordinator and Amideast Country Director. Specifically, the employee is responsible for the following duties:
- Answers telephone, email, and social media inquiries and provides information about various programs
- Receives visitors, provides information about programs and services, and directs them to the appropriate department
- Administers English language placement tests and other Amideast tests, as required
- Assists with client registrations in Proclass and follow up
- Assists with monitoring and supporting teachers
- Assists with organizing class schedules and monitoring class progress
- Assists with follow-up and collection of student grades and progress reports
- Assists with maintaining Amideast teacher resource library and Access library
- Maintains the reception area and classrooms clean and organized
- Supports the administration and project departments
- Provides support with data entry tasks, calls, emails, and SMS to students and clients
- Provides office clerical support to admin and program departments when necessary, including photocopying and translation of program documents
- Performs cashier duties and prepares daily cash reports
- Maintains book inventory and prepares monthly inventory count and reports
- Assists with alumni/customer database
- Organizes and maintains files related to office administration
- Develops content and design posts for social media to promote Amideast program and services
- Ensures client safety
- Performs other related duties
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, education, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English language skills
- Familiarity with computers, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing and graphic design
- A valid TOEIC exam score minimum of 785 or CEFR B2 equivalent.
Skills and Attributes:
- An ability to actively participate in a cooperative, “can-do” work environment.
- An ability to work as a member of a team, fostering confidence and co-operation of others
- An ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different cultural backgrounds and to respond diplomatically and appropriately to people in a variety of situations
- An ability to work well under pressure without sacrificing professional standards and to meet deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and to manage priorities in an organized manner
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems, improve administrative functions, and design innovative solutions for work efficiency purposes
Apply via the Amideast Career Center portal and upload CV, coverletter, and recommendations