AMIDEAST is recruiting for the Office Manager position at its branch office in Hebron. This opportunity is a one year (renewable) full-time contract position scheduled to begin on or around April 1, 2020.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing administrative and programmatic operations of the branch office in Hebron, in coordination with senior management and department heads based in Ramallah. The incumbent will promote AMIDEAST’s education and training programs and services in Hebron and be responsible for increasing AMIDEAST's portfolio of clientele and programs in the city. Also, the Hebron Office Manager will answer incoming telephone inquiries, receive visitors, register students for courses and tests, supervise course trainers/teachers, administer tests, assist in office filing systems, and provide day-to-day administrative management to the office, including cashier duties and end-of-day accounting and reporting.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, education, business, or related field; A Master’s degree preferred;
- A minimum of five years of work experience, preferably in the education/training sector;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and to be self-directed and motivated;
- Detail-oriented, highly-organized and a proven ability to multi-task;
- Skills/experience in program development and supervision, preferably related to training programs;
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English language skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, customer service orientation, and positive attitude;
- Skills/experience conducting outreach, marketing, and promotion visits, events, and/or materials;
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook;
- Familiarity with one or more of AMIDEAST’s areas of expertise (English language teaching, student educational advising, testing, or scholarship candidate recruitment) desirable but not required.
Interested persons are invited to apply online by clicking on the button below: Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة.
Please upload a cover letter explaining why you are interested in applying for the position, and why you think you are a good fit for the position. In addition to a cover letter, please upload a detailed C.V. and contact information for three references. The deadline to receive all applications for this position is close of business February 15, 2020. Late applications will not be considered. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please.