Transcend is a purpose driven company with a vision to transcend barriers and go beyond limits placed on the Palestinian economy, creating jobs and skills, and modelling integrity and gender equality
The business currently employs over 150 staff, offering a growing range of IT outsourcing and contact centre services to local and international clients. The Transcend Board and CEO are committed to ambitious growth targets
We are therefore looking for an experienced head of Quality Assurance professional.
Job Purpose: For increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, meeting customer’s expectations at post-sales stage and customers services, as well as reaching performance KPIs with the whole post-sales team and customers services. This position is part of a customer-focused team while working closely with other internal technical groups and vendors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hearing the calls of project staff
- Follow social media (messages, comments)
- Make sure that the client's vision of the project ((the entrepreneur)?
- Ensure that the employee is disciplined in the criteria specified for each call and each conversation
- The ability of the employee to achieve the goal of the call without giving the wrong information to the customer or managing the calls incorrectly
- Try to correct any mistakes as soon as possible, such as making observations during or after the calls/conversations.
- Contact project officials to inform them of the weaknesses of employees to work together to improve their performance.
- Meetings: Discuss weekly/monthly evaluations and daily assessments to follow the continuous development of employees' performance, know their strengths, work to strengthen them, identify their weaknesses and work to develop them, whether by training or observations.
- Work as a link between project officials and employees to convey the difficulties faced by the employee and tell the project official to work on them and solve the problem with the client if any
- Attend training for new and old projects for employees to ensure that they are conducted as required and meet the required standards
- Take the appropriate action based on the employee's previous observations (e.g. providing intensive training, warning, or transferring an employee to a project that is more suitable for him than his current project)
- Provide QA report recommendation to Team Leader.
- Apply coaching for agents after discussing the report with Team Leader.
- Provide Tam Leader with His/ Her evaluation and agents evaluation.
- Apply coaching for Team Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of senior experience.
- Customer service experience.
- 3+ years of call center experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
- Customer Service.
- Excellent leadership verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Team Work
- Managing Processes.
- Emphasizing Excellence
Interested qualified applicants are requested to submit their detailed CV in addition to a cover page explaining how their skills and competencies meet the required role requirements to [email protected]
please reference the job title as [Hebrew Quality Assurance ] in the subject line of your e-mail