Coordinate all health and safety committee activities and ensuring that the work environment is safe and healthy in terms of checking all Ooredoo premises from this aspect, and coordinate for yearly evacuation activity through civil defense, and arrange for required First Aid & Civil Defense training for employees. Furthermore, to supervise the cleaning operations and financial claims in HQ and other premises in the WB through cleaning vendor, and to monitor the Cafeteria daily operations and respond to employees concerns. Also to supervise the reception function in HQ , and the hospitality and stationery requirements for HQ and premises. Moreover , to support all facilities operations and to follow up facilities issues with all concerned department.
- Supervise and follow-up the inspection process on the availability of the first aid kits in all the company facilities including the showrooms.
- Follow up regularly in all systems related to safety, such as: fire alarm, firefighting system, elevator, and fire extinguishers, all coordination should be with the premises engineering section.
- Update all the health and safety related sections in IFC report.
- Supervise and arrange for conducting an evacuation drill twice a year in close cooperation with Police office, Red Crescent society, Civil defense and "Himayieh".
- Checking the working environment regularly in all Ooredoo premises from Health & Safety perspective.
- Coordinate to conduct evacuation drill for all Ooredoo showrooms.
- Develop a comprehensive policy for healthy and safety and update it when needed.
- Prepare and supervise the development of a comprehensive data-base regarding the employees' names, blood types, diseases infections, physical status, any other information needed per the request of the company.
- Raise the public awareness of the company employees regarding health and safety in the working environment and all premises.
- Supervise the daily cleaning operations in HQ & premises through vendor.
- Follow on the monthly invoices of the cleaning vendor.
- Monitor the daily operations of the Cafeteria.
- Respond to employee comments regarding cafeteria services.
- Perform any other duties upon the request of the direct supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar job.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Dynamic and pro-active.
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong degree of numeracy and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft), excellent knowledge of Excel.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة