Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from Gaza , we are recruiting a:
HEALTH PROMOTER SUPERVISOR
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 Health Promoter Supervisor to join our project in Gaza. She/he will be responsible for executing all the procurement activities for goods, transport, subcontracted works and services according to MSF standards and protocols in order to ensure a transparent and efficient procurement and supplier performance
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
In close collaboration with the HP IEC Activities Manager, implementing and supervising educational cam-paigns according to MSF values, standards and procedures in order to increase awareness of the targeted population and to promote prevention and treatment of diseases in the project area
- Ensure HP activities are organized and implemented respecting the planning of activities and health topics
- Lead and perform health and hygiene promotion activities
- Help organize and actively take part in the design and pre-testing of HP material, tools and messages
- Help organize and actively take part in quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Organize and actively take part in data collection, analysis and reporting related to HP activities
- Organize and implement HP activities in the community and other health facilities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential bachelor degree, preferable social sciences or education/pedagogy/or social work or related fields.
- Essential recent working experience in health promotion activities, or training-education activities
- Essential previous team management experience.
- Desirable experience in training-education activities
- Desirable Socio-cultural assessment experience
- MSF or other NGO experience is an asset
- Mission language English and local language essential
- Desirable basic computer skills
- 6 months fixed term contract with possibility for extension.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter in English, CV with reference details, copies of diploma, work certificate, :
With the reference: HP SUPERVISOR. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.