Are you at least bilingual (English and Arabic)? Other languages are a plus.
Do you have experience working in a higher education institution?
Hebron University is a coed university situated in the southern West Bank of Palestine. Hebron is a city of over 100,000, steeped in history and culture with good access to the rest of the country. The University is committed to student enrichment and diversity.
- You will need to research scholarship calls; familiarize yourself with Erasmus+
- Post relevant calls
- Create a database/s for calls/ applications/ follow up- Ensure that systems and procedures are established and followed to maintain accurate records and reporting on all aspects of the programmes
- Develop relevant materials
- Assist students with application procedures
- Arrange evaluations and interviews for applicants
- Communicate with donors/funders as required
- Provide quarterly reports to administration
- Leads or participates in university -wide initiatives and committees as assigned by the Vice-President
- Represents the university and university interests before government agencies, other institutions, various organizations and groups
- Work with the Faculty Coordinators, managers and supervisors
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional and Ethical Behaviour – Demonstrate integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and responsibility in all interactions. Possess high ethical standards and an honest, open, and consistent approach to working with peers, employees, and staff. Completes what he/she commits to doing in a timely manner.
Administrative Skills – Provides leadership to and ensures accountability for achievement for results; very focused; strong organizational skills; simplifies often complex and lengthy matters; effective time management skills; ability to prioritize
Communications Skills - Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal, and written and expresses thoughts in an organized, concise manner. Actively listens to the issues of others in a manner that elicits cooperation and support. Develops and delivers effective presentations. Has the ability to present information and ideas to diverse groups.
Market Knowledge – Continuously seeks to stay current and be at the leading edge in his/her field and is committed to continuous learning; one that is self‐motivated and self‐ directed, being able to work independently with sense of urgency to task completion.
Organizationally Astute – Diplomatic and tactful; non-confrontational; recognizes internal and external sensitivities; has an intuitive ability to read the political implications of recommendations and actions; uses sound judgment.
Analytical and Problem‐Solving Skills – Consults appropriately; thoroughly collects data, and analyzes problem in context of organizational goals; uses sound judgment, builds consensus, makes independent decisions appropriately; implements solutions appropriately.
Innovative & Entrepreneurial Approach – Seeks out possibilities, develops new ideas, and effectively moves them forward. Is creative, innovative and takes advantage of opportunities, while recognizing the necessity of working with limited resources and in alignment with the strategic directions of the University
Adaptable – Is prepared to take on longer-term initiatives and does so with enthusiasm; ability to adapt to new and changing situations; able to alter course/direction when necessary; enjoys and embraces new challenges. Flexible; able to deal with stress effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in higher education or hospitality
- 2+ years’ experience working with students or customers in an administrative or academic capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on approach to academic delivery, customer service, and business growth
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, flexibility, interpersonal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Complex problem-solving, decision-making, and creative-thinking abilities with heightened sense of accountability and ownership of all things related to students
- Strategic and tactical planning expertise
- Proven people and budget management skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
- Master’s degree
- Experience coordinating international student support services or leading customer experience programs
- Experience in program evaluation and assessment
- Experience working with class management tools and systems
- Knowledge of English and French
Salary according to qualifications and experience
Other benefits to be discussed at interview