Bank of Palestine is seeking to recruit a qualified candidate for the position of “Head of Talent Management and Culture Development Department”
This role will primarily oversee employee engagement and talent development to ensure that the organizations’ teams are capitalizing on internal strengths and innovative tools.
The Role reports directly to the Chief HR Officer.
- Creating definitions of talent for different talent pools.
- Creating assessment approaches to identify talent.
- Measuring the value of different talent interventions.
- Working with partners to devise talent strategies.
- Developing diverse approaches to talent.
- Creating development interventions for those identified as talented.
- Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes that grow organizational capability through employee engagement, performance management, and employee, manager, and leadership learning and development.
- Work in collaboration with the business leaders to generate insights from the employee engagement survey to support subsequent actions that drive improved engagement both across the organization and within individual lines of business.
- Actively contribute to implementing learning curriculum and development initiatives aligned with current and forward-looking organization needs, employee development plans, and business objectives.
- Facilitate orientation to new hires and support local and global onboarding processes.
- Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process.
- Implement an approach to performance management and enable staff and managers to have robust performance, development, and career conversations.
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit employees and people leaders to recommend certain best practices, and oversee their adoption.
- Serve as a key member of the management and leadership team, offering perspectives on issues related t engagement, and development to support the organization’s mission and growth.
- Provides directions and oversight to the HR\Payroll coordinators for staffing and recruiting processes.
- Design and execute equitable and inclusive policies and procedures for hiring and talent management.
- Monitor and report on turnover rates, reviewing exit interview feedback and making recommendations as needed.
- Work with executive leadership to develop strategic HR robust engagement, empathetic leadership individual development, and change management plans to advance the behaviors, culture, and competencies needed to achieve organizational goals.
- Design and implement the annual employee engagement survey
- Integrate those results with other organizational data.
- To recommend improvements and, in collaboration with the management and leadership team, suggest new or modified organizational policies and practices.
- Develop and implement a performance management and compensations system which integrates goal setting, internal development planning, and accountability.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- More than five years of experience in talent management and leadership development.
- Demonstrate experience and success in the design, development, and implementation of talent management and leadership development programs and processes that enable business performance
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning program design and development, talent assessment, succession planning, high potential talent development, and leadership development.
- Highly developed facilitation skills
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills that are required to nurture relationships, promote new ideas, and achieve buy-in.
- Well-versed in methodologies for measuring and assessing the effectiveness of programs and processes.
- A sense of urgency and ability to see the broad organizational view
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
For interested candidates, please submit a job application at: https://bankofpalestine.com/career
no later than Monday, October 31, 2022, and quote “Head of Talent Management” on the vacancy field.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.