Job Title : Head of Quality Systems
This person will ensure systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and improved
The role reports to the Operations Director
- Lead, manage and provide direction to develop, implement, and monitor QA systems implementation
- Drive and promote a culture of Quality excellence and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ensure high levels of compliance to company standards through an effective auditing system.
- Manage and develop a robust Quality Management System.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QA/QC
- Develop and improve the QMS, ISO 9001, and identify any additional systems that would be of benefit to the company
- Develop and deliver a program of continuous improvement initiatives that delivers on Quality and organizational objectives, on time, accurate and complete and with ability to implement sustained change in a structured, methodical and controlled manner
- Develop and implement effective auditing strategy to identify any weaknesses in the current system, and drives appropriate and effective corrective and preventive actions throughout the company in response to audit
- Develop and deliver measurable, meaningful, motivational metrics to measure the efficiency of the Quality System, and ensure communication, understanding, and use of these metrics throughout the company
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar Quality management role
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9001 & GDP
- Strong evidence of delivering results in Quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to manage teams of direct reports and cross-functional project workers
- Hands on, can work in the detail and also take a strategic view
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training to managers and colleagues.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritization, planning and organizational skills
A complete application must be submitted to the following address [email protected] , no later than 30/7/2021.