A leading investment and development company is looking for the following vacancy to be filled, a Head of Landscaping to join our company
Develops, maintains and upkeep all gardens, landscaped areas, including indoor plants to established standards at all times.
Ensure the highest standard of Customer Care and Service at all time.
- Reports to Operational Manager
- Provides supervision and directions to gardeners.
- Interacts/cooperates with Supervisors in any landscape issue.
- Interacts/cooperates with other departments as and when necessary.
- Maintaining/up keeping all landscape areas both indoors and outdoors to very high standards.
- Developing and protect all landscape area year round.
- Establishing irrigation systems for newly developed and landscape extensions to the gardens.
- Ensuring proper system for soil testing to establish pH value, soil porosity, infiltration rate, soil sanity, toxicity, organic matter content etc.
- Programming/scheduling application of fertilizer to trees, shrubs and landscaping areas periodically.
- Maintaining report and records of all-important information pertaining to landscaping.
- Establishing and maintain effective employee relations.
- Participating in the preparation of annual landscaping budget.
- Ensuring strict adherence to company’s safety rules when performing maintenance work.
- Performing related duties and special projects as assigned. (Project team)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA Degree in Agricultural Engineering
- 5 years minimum of Landscaping Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication both in Arabic and English.
- Manage operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills.
If you find yourself qualified, kindly send your most updated CV and cover letter to the following email: