A Company is seeking eligible and qualified part time applicants for the position of a Gender and Social Inclusion (GSI) specialist in a project.
The gender and social inclusion expert specific objectives are:
- To provide a clear understanding of the main GSI issues faced at cluster / village level as well as actions that are undertaken to address those gaps;
- To analyze at sub-project level GSI potential gaps and propose recommendations to address those gaps under the implementation of the sub-projects;
- To contribute to the capacity building action plan to provide specific actions for an improved understanding and undertaking of GSI;
- To contribute to the M&E system so the project is able to monitor GSI indicators and act / redress actions when a deviation is identified.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills:
The GSI specialist’s minimum requirement for this assignment are the following:
- Academic Qualifications:
- University Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in development projects and/or programmes, ideally focused on gender assessments/ gender studies or related fields;
- Proven understanding of governance issues within the Palestinian context, including existing actors, systems and processes related to transparency and accountability;
- Proven experience in ensuring timely and quality project reporting;
- Track record of successfully working and building partnerships with relevant governance actors and stakeholders – across national, regional and local levels;
- Experience in working in international or non-profit organizations is desirable.
Interested candidates must send their CV’s to: [email protected] by Thursday, the 23rd of June 2022.
Indicating in the subject line: Gender and Social Inclusion specialist, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.