AlNayzak Organization is a Palestinian non-profit, non- partisan, and unique organization that looks for young talents in science, technology, entrepreneurship, engineering, and math (STEEM), and plants an ambitious vision in the hearts of our community: “An Innovative Palestinian society, capable of producing original scientific knowledge, integrated with sustainable development”.
About Horizons Academy
Horizons Academy is a Palestinian initiative supporting young gifted high school students by equipping them with the necessary knowledge and tools to succeed in obtaining a scholarship and competing for admission to top worldwide universities.
Responsible for assisting students with university selection and major selection, in addition to providing mentorship and support for the students.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to routine correspondences as required
- Liaise with AlNayzak organization team
- Coordinate between different parties
- Research and deliver reports
- Assist 9th and 10th year Horizons students with preparation of necessary college admission requirements
- Assisting students in finding their field of interest in terms of studies
- Assist students in applying and finding scholarships, visa applications and housing
- Ensure that students meet all university requirements
- Meet with both students and parents to review academic needs for college admissions
- Guide students through the entire college admissions process
- Must have strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Review students’ personal statements and portfolio as appropriate
- Coordinate paperwork to help students meet college admissions requirements
- Hold one-on-one meetings with students and parents to discuss students’ progress and future steps
- Providing mentorship and guidance to students as required and based on each student's status
- Responsible for coordinating with trainers technical and logistics operations that have to do with courses
- Coordination with Horizons team in Jerusalem and the WestBank
- Bachelor’s degree at an international university
- Has experience in studying abroad
- At least one-year relevant work experience, preferably in a Local/ International NGO
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to details; strong organizational skills
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent networking skills
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] before (15th of May 2022), indicating the vacancy number and position.