- Interprets the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Develops design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Uses innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presents finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Reviews final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Contributes ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Creates designs for offline and online channels including social media designs.
- Other duties upon request by management that are related to the above mentioned duties.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in graphic design.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience.
- Flexible, creative, and customer focused.
- Gives attention to details and is deadline oriented.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter, CV, and portfolio by email to
No later than June 03rd, 2018, 12:00 AM. Applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Applications with missing requirements will not be considered.
Only candidates that are short listed will be contacted.
OVIA is an equal opportunity employer.
OVIA is a smoking free environment.