Job Title: Graphic and Motion Designer
Duty Station: Bethlehem
Type of Contract: Full-time position
Application Deadline: 12 April 2021
Palestinian Vision (PalVision) is a democratic, youth-run non-profit organization, established in 1998 striving to mobilize and empower Palestinian youth to achieve their aspirations, preserve their collective Palestinian identity and initiate youth-led sustainable development through volunteerism, social activism, entrepreneurship, lobbying and advocacy, on a local, national, and international levels.
PalVision is seeking to hire a full-time Graphic and Motion Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media productions.
- Develop and design visual materials (graphics and motion) based on requirements.
- Design and develop a wide range of graphics including illustrations, logos and website graphics, using appropriate design software.
- Editing/montaging a variety of media materials and videos using specialized editing programs, including (Adobe Premiere / Final Cut / Final Cut X).
- Introduce new and innovate designs and motion graphics.
- Create and design Infographics, animation, 3D and 2D designs.
- Modify designs after feedback.
- Ensure that all visuals comply with specific brand standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that work is completed systematically and deadlines are met.
- Customize visuals to meet the requirements of different social media platforms (mainly: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Time management and the ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Collaborate with the team of editors, producers, content makers to provide high quality content.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required\ preferred qualifications:
- Strong English language skills: speaking and writing.
- Relevant BA degree, with at least three years of experience in graphic and motion design
- Good understanding of HR procedures is required.
- Good understanding of the logistical procedures and practices is required.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Adhere to PalVision’s mission and core values.
- Maintain positive teamwork attitude.
- Eager to learn and adapt.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their resume and a sample of their work to [email protected], no later than Monday 12/4/2021.