Chemonics International seeks a Grants Associate, to work in USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity!
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Grants Associate will be responsible for assisting the Grants Team with the contractual and administrative implementation of the grants. He or she will support the processing and the issuance of grants under this project. The Grants Associate’s responsibilities will range from providing support in technical design, financial management and administration to mentoring, provision of technical assistance, research, and advocacy for BREB grant program rounds
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in activities related to grant solicitation and selection, grant awards, grant implementation, grant monitoring and evaluation, and grant close-outs.
- Facilitating panel reviews/evaluations of grant applications.
- Drafting negotiation memo and grant agreements under supervision of the Grants Specialist.
- Assisting in performing pre-award assessments to determine technical capacity to administer grants awards, when necessary.
- Ensuring the highest levels of honesty, integrity, openness, and transparency in administering grant award processes and procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, economics, NGO management, finance or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in grant oversight experience and financial management, preferably on USAID or other donor-funded projects in a similar position in terms of the job tasks and responsibilities outlined above.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy, and communications skills
- Ability to communicate well in English and Arabic
To apply, please complete the form linked below by August 28, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/