Grants and Sub- Contracts Manager, USAID/West Bank and Gaza Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) Activity
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
The United States Agency for International Development/West Bank and Gaza (USAID/ WBG) intends to award an acquisition activity through a competitive process, subject to availability of funding. The 60- month BREB activity aims to promote peace between the West Bank and Gaza (WBG) and Israel through expanded economic and research partnerships with the WBG, Israel, and the U.S. The activity will also support expanded trade opportunities for Palestinians across the Middle East and North Africa region.
The budget for this Activity is anticipated to be between $75 – 100 million over 5 years.
Purpose of Position
Palladium seeks a Grants and Sub-Contracts Manager based in West Bank to manage all the Activity grants and sub-contracts operations in the USAID-funded BREB Activity.
Duration: 5 years (2022-2027)
Location: West Bank/Gaza
Role and Responsibilities
- BREB will catalyze opportunities to scale up innovative interventions by strengthening the capacity of Activity award partners with varying levels of capabilities and exposure to USAID
- The Grants and Sub-Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing grants (and subcontracts) awarded under the BREB program and ensuring that they comply with the USAID requirements
- Review and finalize grants manual and related program documents
- In accordance with Palladium’s USAID-approved Grants Under Contract (GUC) manual, develop and execute all aspects of the GUC process, including development of the GUC manual
- Manage grant and sub-contracts tracking systems to ensure the timely and correct execution of all grant agreements
- The Grants and Sub-Contracts Manager will ensure that the BREB project goals are achieved, while the measurable program results are reported in accordance with the agreement, work plan, and monitoring, evaluation and learning plan
- Internally the role will be required to coordinate with other home office project management unit team members
- Guide and advise grantees/sub-awardees on the interpretation of grant terms and conditions and client rules and regulations with minimal oversight, as well and training, guiding and mentoring grantee/sub-awardee counterparts
- Take initiative and provide creative solutions to complex contractual/compliance problems, working with Palladium team members on project-wide initiatives and issues
- Manage the grants/subawards procurement of goods and services including, but not limited to:
- Draft RFQs, RFPs, and RFAs solicitating concept papers, statements of qualifications, and grant sub-contract award proposals
- Manage the selection process during proposal evaluations including evaluation memos and selection justifications
- Facilitate negotiations with awardees
- Draft, review, and finalize the resulting grant/subaward document
- Prepares, organizes, and maintains grant records and files documenting grant award, modification, performance and compliance
- Provide contract briefs to document new grant awards, modifications and administrative changes
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of grants milestones, tracking grants deliverables and monitoring grants delivery against grants budget
- Review and process request for payment invoices for milestone(s) achieved and verified
- Maintain the grant portfolio database and project grant data on relevant grant database system and Project SharePoint site for all grants mechanisms, ensuring up to date records at all times
- Manage the development and presentation of internal and external reporting (for example: Internal grants reviews, grants risk assessments, grants annual reviews, and grants deliverables)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong experience in international grants management, managing large complex multi-million-dollar USAID grants is essential
- Demonstrated background ensuring compliance on large complex donor funded programs and current knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relations with the relevant partners and counterparts
- Well organized, able to work independently, skilled in handling multiple tasks, able to adhere to deadlines
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, including ability to develop and communicate a common vision and foster collaboration across an interdisciplinary team
- Strong management skills to guide all project human, technical, and financial resources
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in English and Arabic
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below