International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Grants and Reporting Officer (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: September 1, 2021
End date: November 30,2021
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Grants and Reporting Manager
- Contribute to the oversight of the subawards/sub-grants component of the program.
- Be familiar with and serve as a resource to project staff and subrecipients on USAID rules and regulations and International Medical Corps policies, including its Subaward Manual, on subaward management.
- Assists the Grants and Reporting Manager in developing RFAs, program descriptions, subawards (including sub-agreements, fixed amount subawards, in-kind grants, etc.) and other documents related to the grant-making process.
- Ensure that the subawards/sub-grants review and selection process in a manner that is responsible, professional, transparent, fair, financially sound, participatory, sensitive to local needs, culture and politics and in accordance with IMC policies and procedures.
- Assist in providing capacity building support for subaward applicants during the grants making process.
- Assist in conducting pre-award risk assessment for potential subrecipients, including drafting the risk determination form, selection and negotiation memo, and other aspects of the pre-award process.
- Support capacity building efforts for subrecipient organizations to ensure sustainability of program objectives.
- In coordination with the Grants and Reporting Manager and Program Staff, support the oversight and monitoring of subawards implementation.
- Ensure the flow of information and good communication between subrecipients, IMC, and counterparts; providing subrecipients with direction and support regarding USAID regulations and IMC policies.
- Document meetings and workshop with regards to subawards/sub-grants; participate in sharing and planning meetings to discuss and address issues related to subawards/sub-grants implementation.
- Support subaward kick off meetings and ongoing guidance to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the subaward;
- Maintains a database, records, and all files (soft and hard copy) of all subawards/sub-grants and supporting documents, including solicitations, applications, pre-award documentation, subawards and attachments, amendments, reports, pertinent correspondence and ensure that contractual information is archived fully and in a proper manner.
- Provides inputs in writing of quarterly/progress reports and updates.
- Uses information from program activities and field reporting to compile quick results information products on program status.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Grants and Reporting Manager and/or his delegates.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in management, administration, development studies, community development, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in development programs. Preferable experience in implementing USG funded programs with knowledge of key USG regulations, and/or working for International Agencies or local NGOs/CBOs. Knowledge of subgrants management including subgrant financial management.
- Strong verbal and written English and Arabic communication skills required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the NGOs and CBOs sector in Gaza, especially that provide health care support and health outreach services.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with fellow employees, consultants, counterparts, NGOs, visitors, and the general public.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that reflects positively on the image of IMC.
- Experience in use of Microsoft office and internet programs.
المسمى الوظيفي Grants and Reporting Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 28 - Aug - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than August 28, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Inter-organizational Relationship Consultant
GBV Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager
Child Protection Counselor
Disaster Risk Reduction Specialist/Manager