International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Grants and Contracts Assistant (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 08, May, 2022
End date: 30, September,2022 (with the potential for extension depending on available funding)
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Grants and Contracts Manager
Scope of Work/Deliverables:
- Maintains a database, records, and files (soft and hard copy) of all subawards/sub-grants and supporting documents, including solicitations, applications, pre-award documentation, subawards and attachments, amendments, reports, pertinent correspondence and ensure that contractual information is archived fully and in a proper manner.
- Collect all current and potential partners’ relevant data and carry-out preliminary vetting and BI checks.
- Assists the Grants and Contracts Manager with administrative tasks related to the development of RFAs, program descriptions, subawards, and other documents related to the grant-making process.
- Assist in conducting pre-award risk assessment for potential subrecipients.
- Update and maintain meeting schedules and take meeting minutes; coordinate meeting logistics for both on-site and off-site meetings, including renting space and catering services as needed, travel arrangements, and preparing meeting materials.
- Participate in the grants management team meetings and professional development opportunities to stay up to date on developments in the field and compliance requirements.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Grants and Contracts Manager and/or his/her delegates.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in management, administration, or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s work experience in development programs. Preferable experience in implementing USAID funded programs with knowledge of key USG regulations, and/or working for International Agencies or local NGOs/CBOs. Knowledge of subgrants management critical, including subgrant financial management.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written English and Arabic communication skills required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the NGOs and CBOs sector in Gaza, especially that provide health care support and health outreach services.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with fellow employees, consultants, counterparts, NGOs, visitors, and the general public.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that reflects positively on the image of IMC.
- Experience in use of Microsoft office and internet programs.
المسمى الوظيفي Grants and Contracts Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 09 - Apr - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
How to apply.
- Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than April 09, 2022.
- CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Male Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Counselor
Graphics and Media Designer
Inter-organizational Relationship Consultant
GBV Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager