International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
Grants and Compliance Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education/Degree: University degree, preferably in Business Administration and/or Audit
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge of the different types of tools (Grants, Contracts, sub-awards, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of various business controls (HR, Finance, Procurement, Logs, I.T, Program)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the humanitarian sector
- Solid experience with various donor rules and regulations such as DFID, USAID, ECHO etc.
- Solid experience in Audit, Risk and/or Compliance.
- Strong time management and meeting deadlines
- Strong team management
- Recognizable leadership skills.
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are