An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Graduate Medical Education Coordinator
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all activities and responsibilities of the Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) as required by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Manages day-to-day operations of the program
- Provides management support for program director and residents.
- Co-directs meetings for program committee’s residency committee.
- Develops and Updates program policies as needed and according to ACGME.
- Produces and distributes manuals/handbooks for residents
- Coordinates program wide events such as graduation
- Coordinate quality activities with quality department
- Executes program letters of agreement (PLA) between the program and each participating site
- Maintains residents’ scholarly activity data for GME office and ACGME annual update
- Assists Program Director with Faculty Development and Continuous Quality Improvement Evaluation/Credentialing
- Coordinates the distribution, tracking and filing of resident, faculty and rotation evaluations in their files
- Tracks resident procedures in Log System
- Monitors residents’ board eligibility status
- Coordinates semi-annual resident reviews with program director or associate program director, including portfolio review
- Monitors resident duty hours, runs monthly duty hour violation report and reports violation and action plan to the GME office
- Processes summative evaluations for residents’ completing the program or transferring out of the program
- Assist in the process of resident recruitment
- Maintains accurate and easily retrievable records of resident training.
- Completes annual ACGME program and resident updates.
- Manages data for ACGME Next Accreditation System
- Serves as a key participant in ACGME and GME office reviews
- On-boards new residents to the program including orientation
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business, management or a related field with experience in a hospital setting.
- Minimum Two (2) years of project or work experience in a healthcare, education or Accreditation organization in a coordination or management role responsible for System and process development
- Knowledge or working experience with residency programs is preferred.
- Preferred Five (5) years of work experience in a healthcare, education or accreditation organization in a coordination or management role responsible for system and process development
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and convey a positive attitude and customer service approach.
- Established record of facilitating and working in multidisciplinary teams and of collaborating with a wide variety of professionals.
- Effective verbal (in-person and telephone) and written communication skills.
- Training and knowledge of the principles and practices of office administration.
- Excellent organizational and process management skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use various computer programs such as word processing, spreadsheet and data base.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Flexibility in work style. Ability to adapt successfully to changing work environment and needs.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing work flows.
- Competent in English language
- Close attention to detail.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 04 September, 2021