Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
GIS & Database Officer Assistant-VOLUNTEER
For a period of 6 months
The VOLUNTEER will:
- Support in data entry for projects data, community data and GIS on the database.
- Support and check the existing data to be updated in coordination with the Database and GIS Officer.
- Support in Base line and end line data collection for ongoing project when needed.
- Supporting in data analysis and producing related reports (for him/her to learn; mutual benefit).
- Contributing in the design of different data collection tools (for him/her to learn; mutual benefit).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the VOLUNTEER:
- University degree in Information technology or any related field.
- Interest in the humanitarian aid sector.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and related applications.
- Good command in English writing and speaking.
- Good communications skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Resident of Hebron governorate.
- Ability to travel in West Bank.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Applicants aged between 21-25 years old are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a letter of motivation and their updated CV to [email protected]
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 05th of June 2018.
PLEASE indicate the reference VOL1/TTPP/18/06 in all correspondence.
Only those candidates pre-selected for an interview will be contacted.