AlNayzak Organization is a Palestinian non-profit, non- partisan, and unique organization that looks for young talents in science, technology, entrepreneurship, engineering, and math (STEEM), and plants an ambitious vision in the hearts of our community: “An Innovative Palestinian society, capable of producing original scientific knowledge, integrated with sustainable development”.
Responsible for assisting students with preparation of necessary college admissions requirements for the German universities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to routine correspondences as required
- Liaise with AlNayzak organization team
- Coordinate between different parties
- Research and deliver reports
- Assist third (11th grade) and fourth (12th grade) year Horizons students with preparation of necessary college admission requirements
- Assisting students in finding their field of interest in terms of studies
- Assist students in applying and finding scholarships, visa applications and housing
- Ensure that students meet all university requirements
- Meet with both students and parents to review academic needs for college admissions
- Guide students through the entire college admissions process
- Must have strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Review students’ personal statements and portfolio as appropriate
- Coordinate paperwork to help students meet college admissions requirements
- Hold one-on-one meetings with students and parents to discuss students’ progress and future steps
- Providing mentorship and guidance to students as required and based on each student's status
- Responsible for coordinating with trainers technical and logistics operations that have to do with courses
- Responsible for maintaining and establishing relationships with other organizations that complement Alnayzak’s operations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
● Bachelor’s degree at a German University
● Has experience in studying at germany
● At least one-year relevant work experience, preferably in a Local/ International NGO.
● Fluency in English both verbal and written.
● Fluency in German both verbal and written
Skills and Attributes
● Excellent attention to details; strong organizational skills
● Good personal, communication and team coordination skills
● Excellent organization and time management
● Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
● Excellent networking skill
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] before (5th of May 2022), indicating the vacancy number and position.