Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 member organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit: www.caritasjr.org
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Position Title: General Physician
Contract Period: 8 months contract, with the possibility of extension(s)
Status: Full time
Starting date: ASAP
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' conditions.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary
- Coordinate work medical staff and other health care providers.
- Diagnosis, treatment, and determination of the type of service that persons with disabilities (PwDs).
- Supervising the work of nurses and providing continuous technical support for them.
- Assess patients and determines treatment intervention plan through coordination with the
- Report to the project coordinator using the monitoring tools and reports’ forms on a daily weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- The post will require working in the field or making home visits to covid19 patients.
- You should be a holder of a bachelor's degree and be a maximum of 35 years old with valid practice and license.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by April the 22nd 2021 no later than 04:00 pm, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.