Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
General Manager Assistant
We are looking for a motivated, organized young professional to fill the GM Assistant vacancy at the Millennium Hotel Ramallah. She will be responsible for the hotel general manager's office in addition to a wide range of administrative tasks and communications with various stakeholders as explained in detail below:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate general manager appointments and meetings as necessary and ensure the smooth running of such meetings.
- Manage General Manager’s office and provide continuous updates and feedback on daily operations and incidents to GM.
- Generate work-related reports and take meetings minutes.
- Setting an example to team members of commitment and professionalism.
- Coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the General Manager.
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff as per the GM request such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General Manager’s signature.
- Perform administrative tasks assigned by GM and maintain systematic up-to-date filing.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters/issues.
- Attend all briefings, meetings, and training as assigned by management
- Perform general office duties such as answering calls and emails.
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the hotel GM.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of secretarial experience in which least 1 year serving the senior management level
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all working times.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral English language proficiency.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Organized, motivated possess, and detailed organized.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “GM Assistant”, no later than 13 February 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.