Zital International has established in 2018 in a flourishing village of Birziet near Ramallah. The business was set up with an extensive background in women’s’ hairdressing and styling across Palestine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the General Manager in a multitude and variety of business tasks.
- Translate documents, reports, analyze from Arabic to English and vice-versa.
- Coordinate with the General Manager in planning short and long-term projects and reports.
- Delegate the required daily work assigned by the General Manager.
- Report administration, and business matters to the General Manager.
- Conduct meetings of other executives and board members for issues related to general operations.
- Maintain multiple appointment calendars and coordinate meetings.
- Compose and prepare memos, emails and presentations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in Business Administration or English/Translation or related fields.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and under pressure.
- Good collaboration skills with employees, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Resourceful with excellent research skills.
- Public Relations skills.
- Computer literate.
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invite to send in their CVs along with cover letters to demonstrate English proficiency to email [email protected] no later than March 10, 2021.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply