Industrial Company located in the North Area – Palestine, is seeking a highly qualified General Manager to perform the below activities:
Main Core of the Job:
Overseeing all company operations and developing strategic plans in order to build and enhance operations, sales channels, profitability, and market share and growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops and implements the organization's policies and goals.
- Develops the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with directions set by the Board of Directors.
- Sets overall strategy for the company.
- Responsible for meeting the company's sales targets and profit projections.
- Optimize growth in sales & profitability through effective leadership, planning, organization and control of functional activities within agreed strategies and guidelines.
- Ensure successful implementation of the goals set by the Board of Directors.
- Manages all departments : Production, finance , marketing, sales, and all back office operation.
- Sets the pricing strategy to be followed by the sales staff
- Provide the strategic vision, planning and operational leadership to ensure continued growth of market share, revenue, presence in the market.. etc.
- Ensure customer service is continuously improved upon.
- Attract and retain quality employees with the best skills and qualifications to ensure standards and values are met and exceeded.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of products to develop new markets, increase market share and obtain a competitive position in the market.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in Business administrations , Engineering or other related field.
- Master Degree , is an asset
- Minimum 10 years of total experience including a minimum of 5 years as a General Manager , Deputy General or Operations Manager.in FMCG sector
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical skills, planning and analysis background
- Proven strategically focused leadership capability
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively across all levels and functions of the organization
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, flexibility and adaptability
- Must be customer focused, seek continuous improvement and be highly self-directed
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address: [email protected] , no later than 20/09\2023