Under the general guidance of the Financial Accountant, and within the limits of the OSM policies and procedures, is responsible for processing all cash receipts and cash disbursements as well as managing .house bank and responsible for maintaining records and documents related to any payroll activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Collects remittance from each cashier as well as outlets on daily basis.
• Ensures that sum of moneys collected (notes, checks, traveler checks etc.) agrees
with amount shown on the remittance envelopes and the number of envelopes
(cashiers deposit) should agree with number shown on drop box record.
• Deposits collected remittances to the designated bank through Brinks.
• Maintains sufficient small change to cover the need of each outlets.
• Manages petty cash disbursements and reimbursements.
• Performs payroll processing and month end closing of payroll.
• Reconciles Advances, loans, etc.
• Supervises filing of payroll reports.
• Journalizes payroll summary each month.
• Prints out all pay slips.
• Examines year-to-date tax calculations.
• Examines tax returns of the year.
• Reconciles employee social security.
• Prepares income tax payment to Tax office.
• Prepares Expatriates income tax and social security
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in accounting,
- Vaild Driving Licanse Manual.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Send your CV to:
Before 31 July 2022.