Vacancy Title 105664 - Gender Expert to Support the Gender Units at the High Judicial Council, the Ministry of Justice and the Attorney General Office
Duty station (Country) Full time - Physical Presence at the partners premises
Advertised on behalf of UN Women
Contract Modality Individual Contract
Post Level National Consultant
Assignment Duration 12 months (estimated 22 working days per month)
Expected Starting date 01 May 2022
Application deadline 11 April 2022
Eligibility National consultant
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A BA degree in Gender Studies or Sociology or related fields. Master’s degree is considered an asset.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the field of gender, women’s rights and women access to Justice.
- At least five years of professional working experience in the field of institutional and organizational capacity building.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of developing and delivering training programmes on gender and gender mainstreaming. Experience in training on women’s access to justice is an asset.
- At least 5 previous assignments in areas related to developing gender analysis or gender policy papers, gender responsive planning and budgeting or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 previous assignments with the justice or security sectors.
- Previous experience with UN or international organizations is an asset
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة