Request for Proposals
Gender Based Violence (GBV) and Disability Coach
Stars of Hope Society (SHS) in partnership with The Social and Economic Policies Monitor (Al-Marsad) are implementing “HEMAYA” project, funded by UN TRUST FUND to have ‘Women and girls with disabilities (WGWDs) in West-Bank and Gaza-Strip safely access adequate and appropriate support services by end of the project”.
The GBV and Disability coach (a team of coaches : one coach in West-Bank and one in Gaza-Strip) will provide the technical and practical coaching and guidance to the EVAW/G service providers and the focal points of the project- who are women with disabilities themselves- to guarantee the adherence to the gender and disability sensitivity, ethical code of conduct and best practices during the fulfillment of the project activities and outputs/deliverables.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in social science with extensive knowledge of and experience in leading (designing and undertaking) social studies and assignments. A PHD would be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of gender equality and disability inclusion related issues analysis; (examples of completed relevant tasks/assignment to be mentioned in the technical proposal);
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible professional experience in gender equality, women’s empowerment, women and girls with disabilities and ending violence against women;
- Experience in designing and managing programs and advocating for gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls with disabilities, ideally with some experience in developing countries;
- Previous field experience & practice in social work within multi-cultural environments and establishing of effective work relationships and networks with different stakeholders;
- Experience in working directly with women and girls with disabilities will be an asset;
- Excellent communication and written skills in Arabic is required;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is desirable.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Firms and team of consultants who can conduct the assignment in both Gaza strip and West bank
- Individual consultants who can access Gaza Strip and West bank
Interested firms, teams, individual can submit proposals.
Interested applicants are requested to contact Stars of Hope Society via email: [email protected] and copy to [email protected] to request for the full term of reference for the assignment maximum by December 17th, 2019 at 14:00 pm
For any questions, please contact SHS at: Telephone: 02-2963454 or mobile: 059-2501533