- Support the coordination for the initial gathering and analyzing of gender and youth data and help to conduct programmed surveys and assessments among targeted groups.
- Develop verifiable indicators to monitor the impact of the SMART program on women and youth businesses and participants.
- Participate in the design of evolving program activities, in order to ensure that any relevant women and youth issues are addressed and that women and youth are included in the dialogue for better activities planning.
- Provide written periodic progress reports to the Deputy Chief of Party on the gender program.
- Act as an advocate for women’s and youth’s participation through frequent dialogue with program staff, women/youth clients, and government officials, as assigned.
- Organize periodic seminars on current women’s and youth’s issues as directed.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for short-term gender and youth assistance, as needed.
- Ensure strong coordination and collaboration with other USAID funded activities working with women and youth populations.
- Assist with preparing gender and youth results analysis for quarterly and annual reports.
- Spearhead production of success stories related to women and youth activities including writing and taking high quality photos at events.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or related field; or equivalent years of work experience.
- At least 6 years’ experience in supporting women-owned businesses, women/youth advocacy, youth skills development, or other relevant work experience.
- Prior experience designing interventions or activities specific to supporting economic potential and development of women/youth entrepreneurs and/or disadvantaged populations
- Experience researching gender mainstreaming, household income, youth development, or social safety net best practices preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong tracking and reporting skills with attention to details.
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Ability to maintain and build strong professional relationships with a wide range of beneficiaries and organizations.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.