Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Respond to and/or resolve questions, issues, or disputes
- Enter invoices into the accounting system.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries primarily related to AP, accrued expenses, Inventory, and credit cards, and other accounting transactions
- Reconcile and balance banks and general ledger accounts
- Prepare payments for AP on a weekly and ad hoc basis
- Follow up donations
- Create a cost center as needed
- Communicate with vendors related to payment status
- Develop and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Travel to nearby banks to make payments, deposits, etc.
- Follow up with different department to facilitate work.
- Identify issues & apply accounting principles
- Reconcile different systems with the accounting software
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently and manage areas of responsibility
- One who consistently exhibits a positive attitude
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills required
- Experience with Intacct cloud-based accounting system a plus
- Using Bisan accounting software is a necessity
- Must be self-starters, self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic and fluid team environment
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Are methodical in their work
- Must be able to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Committed to learning and growing
- Provide timely feedback on job progress and potential roadblocks
- Demonstrate the ability to execute and deliver on demanding deadlines with little to no supervision
- Is creative in their ability to problem-solving
Interested Candidates from Gaza are welcome to send their CV’s on:
no later than Jan 31, 2019