PITA is looking to hire a highly motivated office manager at the Gaza office to do the following tasks:
- Team Lead: (Oversee and ensure sound practices regarding the proper implementation of all HR, administrative, and financial procedures in accordance with the set internal procedures).
- PITA Representative: (Represent PITA in all its activities, programs, achievements, objectives, subcommittees, and meetings with donors, partners, and PITA members).
- Business Development & Fundraising: (Develop and execute fundraising strategies, and business development projects).
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the General Manager and Board of directors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Public Administration, Operations Management, Office Management, Human Resources Management or any other related field
- At least 5 years of practical experience in related fields.
- Effective communication and writing in Arabic and English.
- High skills in writing official letters in Arabic and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a highly diverse team.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of all Microsoft programs (Excel, MS Word, Power Point), in addition to experience in using Internet applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, under pressure, adherence to time and deadlines, in addition to following up on all work details.
- A high degree of commitment, integrity, and professionalism in handling sensitive information.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English) to [email protected] under the title: “Gaza Office Manager-Application” no later than Thursday August 25th, 2022 at 4.00 pm. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.