BA/LGHR is recruiting a Fundraising & Relationship Officer for an International NGO that operates locally, and located in the West Bank (Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Ramallah & South Region), Palestine.
Reporting to: Unit Director
Type of Contract: 1-year contract with the possibility to be a permanent/ unlimited contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a fundraising plan and budget to achieve the strategic goals.
- Develop and write fundraising proposals.
- Research funding opportunities by identifying new national and international donors and partners.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing and new donors/partners.
- Ensure compliance with the donors' criteria and requirements.
- Prepare, develop, and effectively manage the donor contracts and reports.
- Update all fund-related data and documents.
- Develop and submit monthly reports to the management.
- Communicate the funding policies to the program staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience in fundraising, proposal writing, planning, and budgeting.
- Deep understanding of Project Management.
- Self-management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with the software systems.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
Total Years of Experience:
5+ years of total experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant role/field.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Development, Economics, or related field.
A master's degree in a related field is preferable.
Fluent in Arabic & English
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة