The Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Jerusalem serving Palestinian children with disabilities in the field of Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Inclusive Education. JPBC is recruiting for the following position:
Job title: Fundraising & Projects Officer
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of project management and coordination.
- At least bachelor degree in social sciences, education, human rights or development studies.
- Work experience and training in field of development and disability.
- Capacity to combine field and office work.
- Very good English and Arabic reporting skills. Other languages are an asset.
- Computer literate with at least complete command of word, power point, excel and outlook
- Ability to work in a team, both as leader and participant. Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage different and multiple tasks and to deliver in a short period of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
For the full job description please visit our website: www.basma-centre.org/vacancies
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs and a cover letter to
Deadline for applications is Sunday October 11th, 2020, until 16:00 PM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.