An Palestinian NGO( In Ramallah) , work in social issue areas, seek to recruitment a fundraising officer- full time.
Title: Fund Raising officer
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location: West bank
- Write proposals, concept papers, letters of inquiry, Reports and presentations
- Prepare and update a fundraising strategy, identifying objectives and partners
- Research funding opportunities and raise funds
- Develop and maintain good working relations with donor and local organizations.
- Build on relationships with existing trust supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Ensure that fundraising practices reflect mission, vision and priorities
- Keep all donors informed on supported projects through timely and relevant reports and updates as required
- Prepare annual plans for fundraising and follow-up the implementation of the plan; in line with the fundraising strategy
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Provide inputs to improve and develop communications material for the organization such as, website, annual report, etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.A. in any related fields
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of strategic development and fundraising experience.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce concise and creative bids.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and prioritise own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes
How to apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to
Not later than 29/08/2019