Fundraising Manager – Part time (RE-Advertised)
ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Fundraising Manager – Part time 50% (20 Hours/Week) for 12 months period
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The Fundraising Manager is responsible for leading the design and implementation of fundraising strategy for ActionAid Palestine (AAP), in accordance with AAP’s country strategy and in alignment with the ActionAid International Strategy ‘Action for Global Justice’.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- Development and implementation of AAP fundraising strategies across the organization.
- Develop and write high quality concept notes/expressions of interest and proposals in collaboration with AAP and partner programme and finance staff, ensuring alignment with ActionAid principles and approaches.
- Deepen the impact of Networking and representation, Represent AAP and promote the organization in relevant external meetings with donors, UN and I/NGOs and others
- Design and facilitate capacity building initiatives/training to strengthen AAP and partner staff ability to contribute effectively and proactively to fundraising.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in development studies, business development, marketing or other related fields
- Proven professional qualifications in a fundraising and resource mobilization.
- At least 7 years relevant experience, of which three years must be at senior level and preferably with an NGO or similar organizations
- Demonstrable experience of developing proposals to major donors in Palestine using participatory methodologies and approaches
- Proven track record of securing substantial donations/grants from a range of high value and institutional funding sources
- Experience of using Contract Management Systems
- Experience of training, capacity building and supporting others through on the job training.
المسمى الوظيفي Fundraising Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم 25 - May - 2022
نوع الوظيفة دوام جزئي
المستوى المهني إدارة
الدرجة العلمية الماجستير
الخبرة 5 Years
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 25 May 2022 and kindly include the job title in the subject line.
ActionAid Palestine is a feminist, nonpartisan organization. We promote a safe and enabling work environment for all staff, partners, volunteers and communities. we are committed to the prevention of SHEA (Sexual Harassment and Exploitation and Abuse) as well as the overarching safeguarding policy, including child protection.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة ActionAid
LRPs Associate Officer
Communication and Graphic Designer
20, Dec, 2021
Consultant/ Building youth national networks
3, Aug, 2021
Consultant/ End of Project Evaluation
11, Jul, 2021
Expert/s in training curriculum design
7, Jul, 2021
Request for Consultancy: Research expert
31, Mar, 2021