Sunna Al-Amal (Hope Makers), a non-profit organization based in Bethlehem, is looking for a dynamic, highly-dedicated and flexible Fundraiser and proposal writer to raise money and other kinds of donations for the organization and its several projects, and grow relations with donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Writing and drafting project proposals.
- Writing official letters and emails.
- Writing and publishing success stories, project summaries and lessons learned.
- Research prospective donors.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy for the organization
- Identify and contact potential donors.
- Apply and follow up on call for proposals.
- Follow up on all agreements with all donors.
- Participating in meetings with donors and other partners of the organization.
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Create strong fundraising letters that appeal to potential donors.
- Organize campaigns or events that will lead to soliciting donations.
- Maintain records of local and international donor information for future use.
- Ability to write concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission.
- Regularly monitor donor websites, identify, and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Donor Mapping.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, International Relations, Development Studies or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in fundraising, public relations or management.
-Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
-Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
-Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
-Excellent planning and time management skills
-Fluent Arabic and English Language (verbal and written)
-Ability to work effectively under deadlines and high pressure.
-Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, strong leadership skills, and excellent organizational skills.
-It is preferred that the applicant is a resident in the area of Bethlehem.
Please read the full job description and email your resume, motivation letter and a recommendation letter to [email protected] with the title of “Fundraiser” in the subject line.