- Participate in developing CFTA’s fundraising and outreach strategy ensuring CFTA’s approach and philosophy and that its messages are very well communicated.
- Work closely with CFTA Deputy Director and relevant team members to raise the profile of CFTA for the upcoming three years.
- Support in developing collaborative communication and relationships with stakeholder group including donors
- Contributes practical and innovative ideas to help CFTA achieve its strategic goals
- Develop project proposals, concept notes and submit grant applications and reports to partners
- Updating the CFTA external relations database and follow up with partners and budgets
- Documentations of all projects both in the system and in hard copies
- Production of annual and periodical reports including projects reports and documentation of success stories.
- Attending relevant external and internal meetings/workshops
- Enhance the skills of CFTA staff by providing the training and coaching needed for the best use and implementation of the fundraising and outreach strategy
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential Qualifications
- At least a BA in a relevant field
- At least three years practical experience in the area of fundraising, reporting, external relations and outreach
- Track record in successful concepts and proposal writing and reporting to major institutional donors, particularly the EU
- Essential skills and competencies
- Ability to identify opportunities and generate creative solutions
- Pro-active in exploring new external relationships
- Excellent professional and technical writing skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Have sound knowledge of Project cycle management, budgeting and financial procedures
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages
- Knowledge of participatory development methods
- Knowledge of the different approaches and accountabilities required for different types of funder
- Excellent computer skills
- Personal Qualities:
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, analytical thinking and planning skills
- Innovative, flexible and proactive personality
- Excellent team work competencies and confidently demonstrating a coaching approach in working with others
- Hard worker and results-oriented
- Ability to handle work stress, time pressure and difficult situations efficiently
- Willing to travel in the field, spending extra working hours and possibly working during weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please submit an application through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
No later than Thursday, 6, June 2019
Qualified persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to complete the application .Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.