Sunna Al-Amal (Hope Makers) is a Palestinian non-profit organization located in Bethlehem city, is seeking to recruit a new position in its team.
Reporting to: Director
Contract: 3 months and renewable
Objective: To assist the Head Director of the organization in identifying donor resources, raising funds and writing proposals for long-term organizational sustainability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing and drafting project proposals.
- Writing official letters and emails.
- Writing and publishing success stories, project summaries and lessons learned.
- Research prospective donors.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy for the organization.
- Identify and contact potential donors.
- Follow up on call for proposals.
- Follow up on all agreements with all donors.
- Participating in meetings with donors and other partners of the organization.
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Create strong fundraising letters that appeal to potential donors.
- Organize campaigns or events that will lead to soliciting donations.
- Maintain records of local and international donor information for future use.
- Assist the Director in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission.
- Regularly monitor donor websites, identify, and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, International Relations, Development Studies or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in fundraising, public relations or management.
- Proficiency in the use of computers (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
- Excellent oral and written English & Arabic.
- Proposal writing and presentation experience.
- Very strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven skills in writing, editing and proofreading documents, including developing project proposals, funding strategies and programs
- Have applied knowledge of developmental frames (log frames, indicators, monitoring and evaluation tools, etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work with donors and other foreigners.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities with firm deadlines.
Interested candidates must send their CV, cover letters in English and relevant certificates by e-mail to:
No later than Thursday 16/11/2017 before 2 p.m.
Indicating in the subject line: Fundraiser
Only short listed candidates will be contacted