We're recruiting a Full Stack Web Developer (PHP/Laravel) to join the IT Department Team in a leading ISP Services Company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: Head of Development
Type of Contract: Permanent - full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to software designs and ideas for new functionalities, improvements, testing and bug fixing.
- Develop or integrate approved products or services.
- Design, Develop and perform testing integration of software components.
- Document developed software and ensure coding quality according to relevant coding standards.
- Perform all support functions to internally developed products and systems.
- Generate daily operational administration reports.
- Manage databases associated with the services/systems.
- Manage and monitor outsourcing projects in addition to Interior projects
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Develop a support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Solid understanding of web development using PHP.
- Any experience at any of these front-end frameworks is a huge plus: Angular, React, Vue.js, Ionic & Cordova, webpack.js.
- Able to perform application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Superior skills in MySQL,SQL Server.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook .. etc)
- Knowledge of Web applications' security principle.
3+ years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة